Saturday, February 9, 2013

Nicole's Day...

Ok, so this post is going to be a little bit off the gift basket topic to start out with but in the end, you will understand how it all ties together!  October 18, 2012...it was one of the most special days I've ever had!  My wonderful husband surprised me with the most amazing gift!  Something I've wanted to do for as long as I can remember was finally no longer just a dream, it was a reality!  I was told to take the day off work, that's it, nothing else.  When the day arrived we got up at 4am and hit the road by 5am; asking where we were going the entire time, I was lead in circles until we arrived at the airport and ticket was put in my hands.  We were going to Miami for the day!  I had absolutely no idea why we were going to Miami but my husband assured me that there was something I wanted to do there.  We arrived in Fort Lauderdale, picked up our rental and headed to breakfast.  After breakfast we had a nice ride south to Miami and when we arrived at our destination, it was a privately owned property with what looked like lots of monkeys and other animals.  I asked if we were going to some private zoo and I was simply told no.  After a secretive phone call, the large gates to the property opened up and what I saw had me in awe...monkey's everywhere.  I know there were more than just monkey's there but my love of monkey's had me blinded!


Once we arrived and parked we were greeted by these massive dogs from another country; they were the guard dogs and they did a good job of being intimidating!  My husband I were lead into what I would have called a small studio apartment that just had a couch, a table and some chairs flipped upside down on the bar that lead into the small kitchen.  I was handed a bunch of documents to sign and as I began to read them I looked over at my husband to question him and he said, "trust me, just sign them!" with a big grin on this face.  So I did as he instructed and then the girl Chelsea left and said she would be right back.  I cannot begin to explain what happened when she returned but I have posted this wonderful video that my husband made.  He took three hours worth of private tour video and summed it all up in this short but awesome video.  Click here to play (it's worth the few minutes).  Not only did I get to play with monkey's but baby tiger cubs and rare snow leopards from the mountains of Afghanistan!  An amazing day spent at Zoological Wildlife Foundation.


I have always had a love for animals and on my way home from this adventure, I told my husband that I was going to find a way to incorporate some new unique gift baskets that showcased some of the cuteness that animals portray.  I have a big task ahead of me to find the best unique animal gift baskets but here are a few that I have already fell in love with!


Our line of Go Wild Animal Trunk Gift Baskets are just so adorable and come with your choice of Mojo the Monkey, Tye the Tiger or Leo the Lion!  Too cute to describe, you'll just have to come browse our website and check them out for yourself! 

We are also working this into our baby gift baskets too!  Check out some of our newest animal gift basket styles here!  Our baby monkey gift basket is unique and just perfect for that that special new born!

No pictures today, check out the links and see for yourself that our selection is amazing!

Best Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment