Monday, January 7, 2013

Birthdays and Birthday Gift Baskets


Today is January 7th and today is my birthday :)~

Since it's my birthday, I figured I would use today's post to show everyone what my favorite gift baskets are.  They are not all birthday theme related, but sometimes a spa gift basket for a birthday present is just as nice as a happy birthday gift basket (wink).

This first gift basket is one of my favorites, not because I love chocolate, but because the adorable monkey (comes in lion and tiger too) and the cute brief case make this unique gift basket a simply too good to pass up find!  Check out MojoMonkey below:

Go Wild Animal Trunk Gift Baskets: MojoMonkey
This second gift basket is one of my favorites that actually falls in the birthday gift basket category.  It's so cute and lovable that all it can do is deliver huge smiles!  I have a few friends that have purchased this for their mother or father to cheer them up.  Perfect for any age; really!

Happy Birthday To You Birthday Gift Pack For Children
This third basket is a favorite because I simply LOVE lavender and this spa gift basket comes with plenty of it!  Lavender has so many wonderful uses: works great to instantly relieve headaches, helps the body sleep with its calming effects and helps to reduce stress for a restful sleep.  There are so many other wonderful uses of lavender, click here to read more!  Not to get off on another note but Ali'i Kula Lavender farms is an amazing and wonderful place.  I buy their lavender essential oil here!
The Essence of Lavender Spa Gift Basket
This fourth gift basket is a favorite because I do love a good breakfast; when it's done right, it is an amazing tasteful delight!  That sounds funny but it's true and this gift basket really packs in all the gourmet breakfast delights.  This is a popular gift basket in the fall winter and spring!  Treat yourself - I think you and whoever you share it with will enjoy it tremendously!

The Country Sampler Gift Basket
Yes...the best for last!  The best you say?  Yes, the best. It's not a gift basket, in fact it's not an elaborate basket of any sort!  This nostalgic candy machine just makes me smile.  I'd love to this sent to me (maybe one day it will be...).  Just something fun for children, for the office, or just because!

Jelly Belly Bean Machine

I could go on and on, I have lots of favorites; after all, they have to have some favoritism to them in order to make it to our website (wink + smile).  I hope you've enjoyed this little look inside and I'll be sure to share more in future posts!  For now, leave a comment, share this post, simply tell us what your favorite gift basket is - whether it's to give or receive, it's always fun and exciting!

For all those with a birthday today or even this most - Happy Birthday!  Take a moment to yourself and find a way to truly enjoy it ~ then capture it!

Best Regards






LittleGiftBasketBoutique.com

No comments:

Post a Comment