Friday, November 1, 2013

Fall & Thanksgiving Are Here...

Hello everyone and welcome to the first day of November!  Now that November has arrived, it's time to fall back in time by setting the clocks back one hour on Saturday, November 2, 2013 - - Don't Forget (smile).  And now that it's November, it's also the time to get ready for three of the best holidays of the year: Thanksgiving Day, Hanukkah, and Christmas Day!  This is such a fun time of year for most of us and it's important that we keep the fun in our holidays; if nothing else, it's a time to be with those we love the most: family and friends!
 
I cannot go on without first saying that Halloween was lots of fun this year, and although it's a year a way, we already have some great ideas for Halloween gift baskets in store for next year.  Big thanks to some wonderful suggestions from our loyal fans and customers!  And, now that Halloween is over, we are already in full swing for Thanksgiving and Christmas and this years gift baskets are going to be even better than ever with new selections that will knock your socks off (of course, we have kept many of your gift basket favorites!).

Thanksgiving Day is November 28th this year.  That's a little later in the month, which allows us all more time to shop for and send the perfect holiday gift baskets to all our friends, family, neighbors, co-workers, clients, customers and teachers!  You can always order your gift baskets early to ensure they ship and arrive just in time to start the holiday celebrations.

One of my dearest friends is a school psychologist and every year she purchases gift baskets (from Little Gift Basket Boutique, of course) for the teachers and other staff she works with.  The best part for her is that it makes a big part of her holiday shopping quicker and much easier, and it also doesn't hurt that everyone simply loves to receive gift baskets from her!

When you start your holiday shopping and you're just not sure what to get, don't forget that a gift basket is a unique gift that was hand-made by gift basket designers who put extra special thought into the gift baskets designed because we know just how special everyone is and everyone deserves a specially designed unique gift basket!

Enjoy the Fall/Autumn season and I will be in touch soon!  Now, let's get ready for Thanksgiving!



1 comment:

  1. I'M NOW FULFILL FINANCIALLY BECAUSE OF THE LOAN I GOT FROM LFDS .I would like to bring this to the notice of the public about how i came in contact with LFDS after i lost my job and being denied loan by my bank and other financial institution due to my credit score. I could not pay my children's fees. I was behind on bills, about to be thrown out of the house due to my inability to pay my rent, It was during this period my kids were taken from me by foster care. Then i set out to seek for funds online where i lost $3,670 that i borrowed from friends which i was rip off by two online loan companies. Until i read about:Le_Meridian Funding Service  (lfdsloans@outlook.com / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com) somewhere on the internet, Still wasn't convince because of what i have been through until a relative of mine who is a clergy also told me about the ongoing loan scheme of LFDS at a very low interest rate of 1.9%% and lovely repayment terms without penalty for default of payment. I have no choice than to also contact them which i did through text +1-989-394-3740 and Mr Benjamin responded back to me That day was the I'M best and greatest day of my life which can never be forgotten when i receive a credit alert of $400,000.00 Usd loan amount i applied for. I utilized the loan effectively to pay up my debts and to start up a business and today i and my kids are so happy and fulfill. You can as well contact them through email: (lfdsloans@outlook.com / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com)  WhatsApptext  helpline: +1-989-394-3740 Why am i doing this? I am doing this to save as many that are in need of a loan not to be victim of scams on the internet. Thanks and God bless you all, I'm Oleksander Artem from Horizon Park BC , Ukrain.

    ReplyDelete