Thursday, September 20, 2012

Customer Appreciation…



Hello Bloggers, Readers and First Time Visitors!  For those of you who do not know me, my name is Nicole Mantzke and I am the proud owner of the unique and classy website www.LittlegiftBasketBoutique.com.   As the owner of LittleGiftBaketBoutique.com, I have the pleasure of having fun with the work I do.  I call it fun simply because I love gift baskets; I love to receive them just as much as I love to design, create and give them away.  Because there are so many unique and stylish ways to create the perfect gift basket and because the designs are limitless; they can be created for any occasion or special event. 

I entered into the gift basket business because of my love for gift baskets.  LittleGiftBaketBoutique.com exists not just because I enjoy gift baskets but because I find joy in hearing from all our wonderful and supportive customers about their experience with the orders they’ve sent to themselves and others, and the magical moments that have come from their loved ones who have simply and truly adored the gift baskets, cookie bouquets or care packages they have received from us.  Nothing is more satisfying than satisfying others, and at Little Gift Basket Boutique, LLC one part of our mission is to ensure that our customers are satisfied.  Without our loyal customers, we wouldn’t have the success we have today!

With all that said…Customer appreciation events are coming soon; this will allow us to show our customers and loyal Facebook , Twitter and Pinterest fans  just how much we appreciate their continued business as well as the referrals they continue to send our way.

Do you love gift baskets?  Know someone who loves gift baskets?  If so, send them our way; post your referral on our Facebook page and receive a special reward!  Become a fan of LittleGiftBasketBoutique.com and sign up for our newsletter to be eligible for special coupons, discounts, promotions and savings.   

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment